Lethal Weapons Lethal Weapons

NICE KILLINGS

SWEET movie dude. Nice job make another where u kil the fucking clock crew assholes. I hope they all get kill. Like the game keep up the godd work
Everybody vote FIVE 5 55 5 5 5 55 5 55

XiaoXiao3 continued XiaoXiao3 continued

FUCK FUNNT SHIT

That was funny as hell fuck all the haters and the clock crew.

VOTE 5

Clock Crew Solitare(Beta) Clock Crew Solitare(Beta)

NEVER MAKE A FUCKING GAME AGAIN

That was the gayest version of soltaire i like solitaire and shit but this was just plain old fuck up the ass gay sex

KILL THE CLOCK CREW!!!!!! KILL THE CLOCK CREW!!!!!!

Thank u for making this game. your the best man the clocks are the gayest thing that ever happen to this site. I hate them and iam going to kill them. VOTE % FOR THIS GAME EVERYBODY

Shotgun Shooter Demo Shotgun Shooter Demo

Sweet shooter

Nice game that was so fun and nice animation skills good job man

UfoKilling 8 Ā§paceinvader UfoKilling 8 Ā§paceinvader

SWEET GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was such a fun game to play. I like space invaders and iam good at them thanks for the game.

John Dressup John Dressup

NOT CRAPY

That was good kill those bastards ass clocks. The music was sweet and was that squall from FF 8
Good job and make more movies about killing the
clock crew.
Mervin and Hank will celebrate his victory soon with me his trademark "Olay"

Zombie Slayer 1 Zombie Slayer 1

That was a preety sweet game

That was sweet but instead of shooting zombies. Make another were u shoot those bastard ass clocks so we can all be happy that they are gone. Mervin and Hank are on a quest to get rid of them with his trademark Me"Olay"

Strippin Quiz Strippin Quiz

NICE

That was a fun game
keep up the good work
I am Olay a trade mark of Mervin and Hank
hes the best anamator ever
me and HIN are on a quest to destroy the clock team because they are Gaywith each other

Bushido Fighters Bushido Fighters

SWEET FIGHTING

That was the fucking sweetest fighting game in newgourds man your are fucking amazing at making games. Hope u make more i give u a five man because it is so awesome.